Welcome Home! This is your chance to purchase a large single family home at townhouse prices. You will love this wonderful single family home with a one car detached garage the moment you arrive at the property. Just imagine the possibilities. Your new home has an open floor plan with a first floor master bedroom and two large bedrooms upstairs. Your new home is close to the MARC train station and commuter routes to Virginia and Montgomery County. Enjoy years of outdoor dining on your private deck shaded by mature trees. Don't wait someone else won't.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,808 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price