If you hurry, you can be home for the holidays in this immaculate, beautifully renovated and maintained colonial! Looking for a top of the line chef's kitchen? This is it! The striking kitchen with white cabinets, quartz countertops, marble backsplash, crown molding, Stainless Steel appliances which include a Bosch dishwasher, will make cooking a joy! From the dramatic 2- story foyer with rich, beautiful, dark stained engineered hardwood floors, wainscoting and neutral wall colors to the fully finished, walk out lower level, this home has updates throughout. Sliders open to the deck, the large back yard and lovely gazebo. The playground equipment will convey. With fall in the air, it'll soon be time to turn on the gas fireplace in the family room and watch the game, and the TV conveys! Dim the recessed lights and settle in. The powder room with its lovely marble floor was part of the 2019 renovation. The first floor mud room/laundry room leads to the 2 car garage. The fine millwork includes deep crown molding in the living and dining rooms, as well as deep baseboards and chair railings. The dining room bay window brings in an abundance of natural light. The 4 bedrooms on the second floor have new, neutral wall to wall carpeting while the connecting hallway and stairway have beautiful hardwood flooring. Take note of the huge, walk-in closet in the primary bedroom and the vaulted ceiling. The en-suite primary bath includes both a separate shower and a soaking tub, double sinks and a new vinyl floor. The full, hall bathroom also features a new vinyl floor. Bedroom closets are generously sized. A linen closet completes this level. The fully-finished lower level has engineered wood flooring, recessed lighting, a den with a closet, a full bathroom, and excellent storage space. Move-in ready! New Home for the holidays!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,930 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Seneca Park North
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Marble, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs, Full Finished
- Bay Window(s), Wood Frame
- 1. Mantle, Marble, Gas Burning.
- Alarm, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price