In a serene corner of Chevy Chase, DC, this end unit, 5 level brownstone offers privacy with beautiful wooded views of Rock Creek Park, yet convenience to all that DC offers. The great room and the paneled library with wet bar and wood burning fireplace have eleven foot+ ceilings and sliding doors which open to a spacious, private terrace overlooking the lovely garden. Offering more than 4,000 square feet of living space, this all brick home has an entry level bedroom with ensuite bathroom which is currently being used as an office. The gracious foyer with access to the garage is also located on the entry level. The spacious primary bedroom on the top floor with its wooded views has an updated, attached bathroom with separate stall shower, a soaking tub and double sinks. The sitting room area off the primary bedroom is currently being used as a home office. Two other bedrooms shared an updated bathroom and a full, updated hall bathroom complete this level. The gourmet kitchen with a large pantry and a breakfast bar connects to the open dining room by a concealed butler's pantry. The media room is located in the the lower level, along with a powder room, game area and spacious laundry and storage area. Comfortable living and great entertaining spaces at its best! Open Saturday, October 9th from 2 - 4 pm.
4 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
4,023 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Agents See Remarks To Show
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Library, Media
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Intercom System, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Heated, Partially Finished
- Screened, Skylights, Storm Window
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Laundry Chute, Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Full, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Backs - Parkland, Landscaping, Premium, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price