You wont' want to miss this delightful, renovated colonial! Great location close to all amenities: (Starbucks, convenience market, PO, banks, restaurants, Farmer's market, bus stop to downtown DC, easy access to all surrounding cities, crescent trail, C& O canal, parks) but on a quiet street with on-street parking - no permit- plus garage. Updated, immaculate, charming 3 BR, 2.5 BA with private, fenced garden and deck. Beautiful 3 seasons landscaping insures flowers are always in bloom. Light-filled, LR with fireplace, formal DR with French Doors to deck and fully fenced, private garden, gourmet kitchen with stainless and granite, cozy breakfast nook, den with bay window, foyer and PR complete the first floor. Ample size primary bedroom with good closet space, updated primary bath, 2 additional queen size bedrooms and full bath are located on the second floor. The family room with built-ins, separate laundry room and access to the one car garage are on the lower level. Beautiful hardwood floors refinished 2015, new ceramic tile floor installed in basement: family room, laundry, closet under stairs in 2015, basement painted 2016, third bedroom and hall bathroom painted 2019, kitchen and den painted 2021, new microwave 2021, all exterior trim painted 2021; replacement windows and so much more! Pre-inspections encouraged and welcomed!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,210 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Hookups in Basement
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Bay Window(s), Wood Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Backs To Trees.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price