Grand home in convenient Timberlawn: so close to 2 Metros stops and easy access to all major transportation routes, Pike and Rose, shopping, restaurants, parks, walking & bike trails, and all amenities. New landscaping enhances the strong curb appeal of this beautiful, 4 bedroom colonial; Palladium windows coupled with high ceilings bring in an abundance of natural light; the open floor plan flows from the renovated, **gourmet kitchen to the family room and into the stunning sunroom/conservatory which overlooks the grounds and includes a wine fridge and bar with granite counter and built-in storage for glasses; French doors open to a dual home office with beautiful built-ins and bay window; a formal dining room, power room, laundry with new washer/mud room and gracious foyer with refinished hardwood stairs complete the main level. The primary bedroom and it adjoining sitting room offer heated floors as does the sumptuous primary bath room with new, huge stall shower, Jacuzzi, whirlpool tub, wall to wall double vanities/sinks, TV and phone, and 2 large walk-in closets with generous built-in shelving and built-in cedar chest. The freshly painted and newly carpeted 3 additional bedrooms have large closets with Elfa built-ins. A new attic fan helps keep the second floor cool. In the lower level, which includes a game room, exercise room, second family room, and den with full, attached bath, there is new carpeting and LVT. Walk up stairs lead to the quiet, flag stone patioed, premium back yard with treed views which backs to the trolley trail. The underground sprinkler system keeps the grounds irrigated. There are built-in dual speaker systems in the dining room, kitchen and patio; the family room is wired for surround sound. The HVAC includes newish, two zoned heating/cooling systems. Many high quality pieces of furniture will convey. The Timberlawn community includes a pool, tennis courts, soccer fields and playground. **Like to cook? You'll love this kitchen: easy glide auto close drawers; two knife drawers - one in the cutlery drawers to the left of the cooktop and a second for steak knives in the server; breadbox in the server; hidden outlets for appliances in the server; vertical cabinet for cookie sheets and casserole dishes; Jen Air cooktop with indoor grill and downdraft exhaust system. Second oven is an induction/microware combo and has an oversized warming drawer/slow cooker .
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,950 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Trash Compactor, Instant Hot Water
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout Stairs, Entrance Outside
- Double Pane, Screened, Palladian Windows, Skylights, Wood Frame
- 1. Fireplace Screen.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Monitor System, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick Trim/Veneer
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price