Opportunity awaits! Real Estate 101 says, " Buy the least expensive house in the best neighborhood." Location, location, location! North Bethesda .... named as the "Best Place to Live!" In a neighborhood where renovated homes sell for over 1 Million, this charming home offers great potential! With gleaming, refinished hardwood floors throughout the main and second levels and an interior which has been freshly painted, this 3 sides brick colonial awaits your renovations. Move into this immaculately clean 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home and when time and budget allow, call your contractor and launch your dreams. In the meantime, enjoy the beauty of Windermere with its tree-lined canopied streets, and ideal location just 2 miles from Grosvenor Metro and Strathmore Music Center. The shops, movies and restaurants at Montgomery Mall and Pike & Rose, Cabin John park, the aquatic center, all amenities, and major transportation routes, including 270 & 495, are just minutes away, as are the award winning schools which include Walter Johnson. The community pool, which is walking distance, is reserved for Windermere residents only. The tennis courts, tot lot, basketball court, and club house with its party room are available year round. Sold 'As Is' with a one year home warranty. Home inspections are welcomed. Offers will be reviewed on July 7.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,432 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dishwasher, Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Intercom System
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Storm Window, Wood Frame, Screened
- Main Level Entry.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Party Room, Club House, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price